What types of beer can I drink?
- We all know rehydrating is the most important part of any race. That’s why we offer some of the best post-race beverages out there. Nothing replenishes the electrolytes quite like Sam Adams Winter or Boston Lager; both available at the finish line. We’ll also be serving Angry Orchard hard apple cider for the non-beer drinkers out there.
Is beer for sale?
- Unfortunately, we will not be selling beers on-site; you’ll have to earn them the hard way...by crossing the finish line.
Can kids participate?
- Kids 8 and under are FREE...meaning you can splurge on your sweater with the money you’ll save!
Can I push a stroller?
- Depends, have you been eating your Wheaties? Strollers are allowed during the run. We recommend decking your stroller out in something ugly as well.
Can dogs participate?
- Most cities allow our 4-legged friends. But you’ll need to double check to see if it’s permitted in your city.
How do the teams work?
- To join a team, follow these simple instructions http://pulsemob.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/89568-how-do-i-join-a-team-
Are there refunds?
-Unfortunately, there is a NO refund policy. No if and’s or but’s about it.
How do I transfer my registration to another person?
- To change your registration, feel free to contact us or follow these instructions http://pulsemob.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/89012-can-i-edit-my-registration-
Can I transfer my registration from one city to another city?
If I can’t make it to packet pickup can someone else pick up my packet for me?
-Yes, just make sure they have a copy of your drivers license.
Does this race benefit a charity?
-Yes! We’re working with Toys For Tots to bring holiday cheer to as many underprivileged children as possible.
Is this a timed event?
-No. If you want to wear spandex under your sweater and race fast, that’s cool, but you’re missing the point. This is a fun-run to burn some calories before slamming some Hot Chocolate and Sam Adams.
How do you feel about walkers?
- We love walkers. We just ask that you be aware of runners, please!
What do I get with my registration fee?
- With your registration you’ll receive:
- 2 beers
- Ugly Sweater Run Knit Hat
- Gnarly mustache
- 3.1 miles of holiday fun
Can I register the day of the event?
-Our races only have limited space available. If registration is NOT sold out, we will have day of event registration. But to be sure you should probably sign up now! Cost of on-site registration will be $50.
I left something behind, is there a lost and found?
- Yes. We will have a lost and found during the event at the registration tents. If you’ve lost something after the race feel free to emailUgly@humanmovement.me and we’ll do our best to track it down.
I can’t run, can I still get my packet?
-Yes, but you’ll be missing out on the greatest holiday race around!
I have a friend who would like to volunteer, can he help?
-Um, duh! Please email email@example.com for more details. Or just show up on race day and we’ll find something for you to do.
Aid Stations on course?
-There will be 1 aid station on course. The aid station will be serving both hot chocolate and water...separately, of course.
Are bikes allowed?
-Nope. However, reindeers and sleighs are. That’s a joke. Running / walking / skipping / dancing / prancing only.